Guinness Storehouse unveils new tasting rooms
Scientific approach intended to enhance the tasting experience
The Guinness Storehouse at St. James' Gate in Dublin has unveiled their new 'tasting rooms' designed to enhance the sense and palate for the drinks with the intention of perfecting the tasting experience.
In a report from the Irish Independent, it is said that "the company has incorporated 'scientific and creative elements' in the design of the new rooms."
Catherine Keegan, the Visitor Experience Manager at the Storehouse, said that, "The unveiling of The Tasting Rooms here in the Guinness Storehouse marks an exciting development into the realms of experiential and sensory tasting innovations."
The Storehouse, which was confirmed earlier in the year as Ireland's most visited tourist destination, unveils these new drinking rooms to enhance "the breath of [their] offering," providing visitors with with a "unique and alternative experience."
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
It is kind of strange in America how you hear more Christmas songs the day after Thanksgiving (aka Black Friday) than you do the day after Christmas.An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Pope is not against capitalism but rather the excess of captialism....nothing new here, Pope John Paul II said after we dismantled the Evil Empire: &qSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Since O'Doherty has never revealed himself to have anything intelligent to say, why not just engage in hate-filled trivializing caricatures.Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
It's high time we took the Christ out of Christmas. The Church hijacked our pagan winter festival and we need to seize it back. If possible with arme