Global landmarks from Egypt’s pyramids to Rio’s statue of Christ to go green for St. Patrick’s Day - PHOTOS
Tourist attractions around the globe to celebrate being Irish for the day on 17th March – VIDEO
*The Little Mermaid, Copenhagen
*Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
*Prince’s Palace, Monaco
*Allianz Arena, Munich
*TV Tower in Berlin’s Alexanderplatz, Germany
*International School, Bonn
*Tower of Hercules, a UNESCO World heritage Site in Galicia, Spain
*EYE Film Institute, Amsterdam
*Burgtheater (City Hall), Vienna
*Manneken Pis Statue, Belgium (Dressed in Irish costume)
Australia and New Zealand
*Sydney Opera House, Australia
*Sky Tower, Auckland, New Zealand
*Christ the Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro
*Pyramids and the Sphinx, Egypt
*Burj Al Arab, Dubai
*Citadel, Ammam, Jordan
*Table Mountain, South Africa
*Wheel of Excellence at Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront, South Africa
For more information visit www.TourismIreland.com.
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.
- American dance teacher and Ulster husband...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Obama under fire for turning G8 summit into...