Global landmarks from Egypt’s pyramids to Rio’s statue of Christ to go green for St. Patrick’s Day - PHOTOS
Tourist attractions around the globe to celebrate being Irish for the day on 17th March – VIDEO
*The Little Mermaid, Copenhagen
*Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
*Prince’s Palace, Monaco
*Allianz Arena, Munich
*TV Tower in Berlin’s Alexanderplatz, Germany
*International School, Bonn
*Tower of Hercules, a UNESCO World heritage Site in Galicia, Spain
*EYE Film Institute, Amsterdam
*Burgtheater (City Hall), Vienna
*Manneken Pis Statue, Belgium (Dressed in Irish costume)
Australia and New Zealand
*Sydney Opera House, Australia
*Sky Tower, Auckland, New Zealand
*Christ the Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro
*Pyramids and the Sphinx, Egypt
*Burj Al Arab, Dubai
*Citadel, Ammam, Jordan
*Table Mountain, South Africa
*Wheel of Excellence at Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront, South Africa
For more information visit www.TourismIreland.com.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Seanmor, there is definitely a connection between the elimination of the Irish Parliament and the famine. The shortage was exacerbated by the corn lawFamilies as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
Of course it was terrible what happened to these girls.. so sad. We all rant & rave about it now but that was the norm in those far off days. It'sRichard Haass sticking to 'year end' deal on flags, parading and the past
How about changing the red , white and blue American flag) to green, black & red ? how would the yanks like it ?Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
Dano you do not live in Ireland any sibling of an Irish person (or grandparent can apply for a passport). You do not live in Ireland.