Glenn Beck says US presidential hopefuls have asked him about ‘Occupy Wall Street’ - VIDEO
Gives his trademark melodramatic answer: they want to kill us
Glenn Beck announced in a web video on his own channel this week that some of the current crop of GOP candidates for president are seeking his opinion about the Occupy Wall Street protests.
In a report in the Huffington Post the former Fox News anchor offered his typically melodramatic assessment of it to all questioners: 'The Occupy Wall Street participants are made up of Marxist revolutionaries who will kill everybody,' he's been telling all comers.
Glenn Beck says Wall Street protesters ‘anti-capitalist extremists’
Fox’s Roger Ailes disses Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck
Bill O’Reilly tells Glenn Beck - Mitt Romney could be the next President Eisenhower
Perhaps not surprisingly, Beck's personal view does not appear to be catching on with mainstream politicians - yet.
Beck would not reveal to the press which candidates for commander in chief had sought his counsel about the growing movement however.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
IC has screwed up again. Sorry Dompedro but that is my comment on Dec10,2013,0146 pm est. I wish that IC could correct these mistakes.Shirley MacLaine and Billy Joel among John F. Kennedy Center honorees
It is disgraceful that they haven't given the Kennedy Center award to true entertainment legends like Maureen O'Hara or Mickey Rooney. What are theyIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
I think it's a riot that a girl who is accused of drug smuggling is still wearing her hair in a huge bun. You can't make this stuff up.Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
It is kind of strange in America how you hear more Christmas songs the day after Thanksgiving (aka Black Friday) than you do the day after Christmas.