Glenn Beck says US presidential hopefuls have asked him about ‘Occupy Wall Street’ - VIDEO
Gives his trademark melodramatic answer: they want to kill us
Glenn Beck announced in a web video on his own channel this week that some of the current crop of GOP candidates for president are seeking his opinion about the Occupy Wall Street protests.
In a report in the Huffington Post the former Fox News anchor offered his typically melodramatic assessment of it to all questioners: 'The Occupy Wall Street participants are made up of Marxist revolutionaries who will kill everybody,' he's been telling all comers.
Glenn Beck says Wall Street protesters ‘anti-capitalist extremists’
Fox’s Roger Ailes disses Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck
Bill O’Reilly tells Glenn Beck - Mitt Romney could be the next President Eisenhower
Perhaps not surprisingly, Beck's personal view does not appear to be catching on with mainstream politicians - yet.
Beck would not reveal to the press which candidates for commander in chief had sought his counsel about the growing movement however.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
I/N.....be wary of what you wish, who is to say, the diaspora's upturned palm will be extended in friendship, but may rather be used, to feed on the lNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
The notion that George Washington would have been considered a terrorist, by the British, is preposterous. George was a uniformed soldier, fighting otNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
Yes,as kinvara7 has correctly enumated this commentary if full of errors. Maybe,he has Ronald Reagan,Dick Cheney in mind. The Dunness strikers were stMarried priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
Poor old Leandros with a puerile slant on history. I think you should quit whilst you're behind dear fellow.