Hot topic: Should Anglo's David Drumm be permitted to file for bankruptcy in the US?
Let us know your views on today’s biggest issues - Join in with the conversation below
The former Anglo Irish chief David Drumm's bankruptcy case is to go ahead, a Boston judge ruled yesterday, and is likely to take place in early summer.
Drumm, the former Anglo Irish Chief Executive, had attempted to have a case blocking his bankruptcy hearing dismissed. The court appointed trustee Kathleen Dwyer had filed a suit against Drumm, claiming he failed to disclose details of cash and property assets.
Do you think that Drumm should have been allowed to file for bankruptcy here in the U.S. or should he be forced to return to Ireland?
Let us know your thoughts and feelings below.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Having refused to go to religious instruction, I was about 40 years old when I learned that Jesus, Mary and Joseph was part of a prayer.I spent all thGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
No discrimination of any kind allowed if a business is open to the public. Settled law. Period. That stone was overturned in the 60s and bigots and reGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Unlike you katiemac I do care about treating all people with respect. do you confine yourself to shopping at Tea Party approved outlets? i doubt it. wHow the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
I guess The Iron Lady called it. "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."