Fox head Joel Cheatwood plans to join Glenn Beck’s media company
He may be one of the most reviled pundits in America but Glenn Beck is still capable of attracting major supporters.
This week media watchers were reeling at the news that Fox News Senior Vice President Joel Cheatwood reportedly plans to leave the conservative network to join Glenn Beck's own media company.
The move - if it happens - has already led to sniping in the press, with one source saying that Cheatwood has simply become Beck's "babysitter."
If Cheatwood joins Beck's Mercury Radio Arts observers say it would indicate that Beck could possibly have much bigger plans for his future in television than anyone realized.
Beck's own future with Fox News is in growing doubt, as his show's ratings plummet and he himself has been targeted by fellow conservatives for his increasingly paranoid and hard to prove claims.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
This is one time that I have to agree with you chuck, except for the Socialist part of your comment. I think that you are bang on. I believe that withOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
Why not simply remove red from the American language. I am sure that communists are offended by it as well. St.Johns was once the Red Storm, now theyThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
If the article did not specify Ireland, one might think it was about the U S. Ireland shrinks its unemployment via emigration, we shrink it by not cou62-year-old Boston priest caught with prostitute behind cemetery
Another error of judgement I suppose, being human and all that. Bloody disgusting.