Five-star Lough Erne hotel, Fermanagh, to host G8 Summit for sale again for $15.5 million
Lough Erne Resort is up for sale for second time after opening in 2007
A month before hosting the G8 Summit, Lough Erne Resort in Co Fermanagh has undergone plans to sell the estate. CBRE announced that the “jewel in the crown” of the Fermanagh Lakes will be for sale at a guide price of 10 million euros or 15.5 million dollars.
UTV reported that the estate had previously gone into administration in May 2011 and ended up on the market a year later due to debates on land ownership.
The 35 acre site is now for sale again with CBRE handling the transaction. The resort is located on a 6,00 acre peninsula and houses a Nick Faldo designed golf course. Golfing elite Rory McIlroy has endorsed the course that has been estimated to cost 35 million euros to construct. The CBRE says the course is on the “bucket list” for golfing tourist around the world.
Administrators from KPMG have been running the business for the last two years. The site has had seen some but no serious interest in a purchase.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
the sentance is way over the top. anywhere else in the world this type of draconian decision would not happen. Manslaughter at most. Carrying a sentanSarah Palin is saving Christmas
I'd love to say that I'm surprised by the amount of "plastic Paddies" there are in the US, but that would be a lie. Sarah Palin's an idiot,Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring a tear to your eye (VIDEOS)
these were fun to look at; and I don't even mind that they are recycled from 2011. what with the great low price I'm paying for IC these days, I woulAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
OMG...Don't any of the freaking media ever read the actual words from Pope Francis before they just regurgitate what the other liberal media puts out.