Five reason to love and loathe the birth of the British royal baby
Kate and William’s kid will captivate the world when born but ...
Here are the top five reasons for and against celebrating the coming heir to the British throne.
For the first time the child will be third in line for the throne after Charles and William regardless of sex.
If he/she is silly enough to marry a Catholic and convert they cannot become king or queen (Act of Succession).
Will be head of state over sixteen countries.
About half of which wish the Brits and the royal heir would bugger off for good.
Will be the first royal birth to be announced by Twitter.
Be alert for mindless media madness multiplied by millions because of internet age.
Kate and William,a likeable couple become parents.
Battle axe Camilla becomes a step-grandmother right out of the wicked witch.
Lady Di’s revenge ---her progeny will take over the crown one day.
Lady Di will never see her grandchildren.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
INorth….Agree both were gross misuses of parliamentary privilege, but that’s not quite how the lawyer allegation happened…speakerNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
History is amazing in the way villains can become transformed into heroes. Mandela never ever apologised or resiled from his position ordering the shoNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Have you cited the lie that Ireland was tacitly accepting of Germany during ww2 on every story blue shirt?Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
On the topic of foreigners allegedly undercutting native Irish wages, I have the following to say: 1) I don't think it has been proven that this has b