Five Irish citizens make Forbes world’s richest billionaire list
Digicel's Denis O'Brien 205 on list
Five Irish citizens have once again made it on to the Forbe’s list of “The World’s Billionaires” this year.
In the order they are listed, these Irish include Pallonji Mistry, Denis O’Brien, John Dorrance, Martin Naughton and Dermot Desmond.
For the third year in a row, the top spot was nabbed by Mexican telecoms mogul Carlos Slim Helu. He has an estimated wealth of $69 billion.
At number 96 on the list is, Indian resident but Irish citizen, Pallonji Mistry. He has a wealth of $9.7 billion, largely from a share in the Tata group.
Next at number 205 is Digicel's Denis O'Brien with an estimated wealth of $5 billion.
John Dorrance III, the grandson of the founder of Campbell Soup, comes in at 521, with estimated wealth of $2.4 billion.
Glen Dimplex owner Martin Naughton ranks at 634 with $2 billion. And financier Dermot Desmond comes in at 854 with an estimated fortune of $1.5 billion.
To view the full list visit Forbe’s site.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
That judge should come into the 21st century. Such an idiotic comment She should be a judge on the Rose of Tralee or Spain has got Talent!Order praised for delaying parade
These people are retarded !New Northern Ireland flag is not an option, loyalists tell Richard Haass
The loyalist/unionist/queen kissers have a flag , its a WHITE ONE ! Maybe adams & McGinness can hold it for them !DUP would back limited immunity if sought by victims
Their will never be immunity until england leaves