Fiery Maureen O’Hara rejects all claims that she is the victim of elder abuse
“Quiet Man” legend offers full support to personal assistant after claims
Murphy has helped catalogue a vast amount of film and other memorabilia which the Hollywood legend has collected and will now donate to the new Legacy Centre in Glengarriff.
“Maureen said to me: ‘What am I going to do with it’ when we had everything collected and out of that came the idea for the Legacy Centre, which will be a great boost to Glengarriff and protect the image that she has portrayed over 70 years,” said Murphy.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
These folks who do wedding cakes, have based their business on a certain model, specifically, their religious beliefs. They will probably cease makinIreland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
That's funny because on the Facebook comments it mostly Irish people bashing Americans.UN interpreter caught criticising Palestine is offered job by Israeli PM (VIDEO)
In 1948 the government of Iraq passed anti-semitic legislation more severe than the German Nuremburg Laws. The Arab world fleaced its Jews of land fivRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Curitiba, You ask me "what's the massive difference?" between English and Irish people (in support of your argument that "Ireland is a