Enda Kenny sacks Fine Gael deputy leader Richard Bruton
Richard Bruton, the deputy leader and financial spokesman of the opposition party, Fine Gael, has been sacked by party leader, Enda Kenny.
Bruton was sacked following his proposal of a motion of no confidence in the party leader.
Last week an opinion poll showed that the Labour Party had overtaken the opposition party in popularity. Kenny was to face Bruton’s challenge on Tuesday morning.
Those supporting Kenny insist that he would have had the numbers to defeat Bruton’s challenge.
Following two independent reports which suggested that governmental policies contributed to the country’s economic problems Kenny had planned to put down a motion of no confidence in the Fianna Fail – Green Party coalition government.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
Ireland...a beautiful country currently beset with poor job prospects for most of her native born. And the solution is to import huge numbers of immigTop Christmas Irish ads that will be bring a tear to your eye (VIDEOS)
It will be bring a tear to my eyes to see your headline. Still, I know proofreader don't come cheap these days. IC thinks they same price as junk boSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Oops, "whatever"Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
What the arrogant conservatives posting here don't realize is that he was openly gay for years and beloved by his students and faculty alike. They are