Emigrant Irish flock back home as Christmas day approaches
Scenes of joy and laughter at country’s airports as exiles return
Passenger numbers at Dublin Airport are up this year with over 620,000 people expected to arrive or depart in the next two weeks.
Cork, Shannon, and Knock have also reported increases in passenger volume year on year.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
"I believe that it is open to debate whether the Communist Party has any specific role to play at this particular stage of our political struggleRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Blimey, Chuck! Sounds like what is going on in the construction industry in the UK now happened 30 years ago in the USA. Can't say we weren't warned..Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Wow...........with a population of 4,600,000 in the Republic and approximately 15% non national its obviously a huge problemRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Plus you have 3-5 million people of Irish ancestry living in the island of Britain as well. Most of the people I went to school with were sons and dau