Emerald Isle Immigration Center host seminars around New York on Green Card applications
Come learn about the green card process
The Emerald Isle Immigration Center, 59-26 Woodside Avenue, Woodside, will host a green card lottery information meeting on October 10th from 6-8 p.m.
The same meeting will also take place on October 11th in the Bronx at 4275 Katonah Avenue.
An immigration attorney will be on hand to talk about the lottery and other immigration matters. Call 718-478-5502 for more information.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
If the Native Americans object to the word 'Redskins' then they should be listened to and engaged with.The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
what recovery? am on just under 10k a year, if i was once rich like o'donovan, and i had a gun i'd be shooting something more than pigeons, they're arRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
@Chuck: I'm not at all in favour of cheap labour, which is why I have so much respect/sympathy for lower-paid workers, regardless of their nationalityThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
No country has ever overcome a recession by austerity - and Ireland won't be the first either. The government is choking the country to death.