Dubliner a roaring success as top exec at Hugh Hefner’s ‘Playboy’
The Dublin woman describes Playboy business culture as “very progressive."
“The number of senior female executives is one of the highest of any public company. You get promoted on merit not on tenure so there’s no old boys’ club. There are no boundaries.”
She describes Hugh Hefner, the founder of the empire as “funny, witty and intelligent . . . he makes you feel like you are the only person in the room”.
Though now based in Los Angeles, Donohoe says Ireland will always be home.
“I love my job. I work hard, but it’s a dream job. I won’t say I would do it for free in case my boss sees this, but it’s pretty great.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I amUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
More 'fried brain' nonsense...A sibling of an Irish person...is Irish...stay out of the Sun, 'n keep trying, cobber!!!Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family without