Doug O’Neill says he’ll have another, and some Irish luck!
Triple Crown seeking trainer of I’ll Have Another proudly traces his Irish roots
“I think if he shows up and runs his race, well, I think he’s going to be very tough to beat.”
I’ll Have Another will be ridden by Mexican jockey Mario Gutierrez, 25, who’s been aboard the colt for his wins at the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness. Gutierrez will seek to guide I’ll Have Another to the nation’s first Triple Crown victory since 1978, when Affirmed, with teen sensation Steve Cauthen aboard, captured all three jewels.
The Belmont Stakes will be shown live on NBC.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
More stupidity coming out on the conveyor belt from the racist poster eiramach. This time she tries to make us believe that the Irish are a 20th centGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Believe it or not I agree. I wonder why the gay couple wants their cake from an unwanting dealer? wouldn't they worry their cake wouldn't be tended toA Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
Now The Dowds know it would be much better for Mr Cardosi if he had been aborted. We need thousands of places like the nuns provided in Roscrea and thSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Didn't know Sarah Palin was Irish or American Irish, or that she had anything to do with Ireland. I learn something every day. Thank you for informi