Denis O’Brien wins landmark defamation case against British publisher Associated Newspapers
Tycoon sues over Daily Mail article on his work in Haiti
He added that while Denis O’Brien could afford to take the defamation case, most of the people hurt and damaged by newspapers could not.
He claimed no research of any kind had been done before the article was published or since and that the facts on which the article was based were not true.
He added: Therefore the defence of honest opinion must fail.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
As Bible-believing Christians the owners of this bake shop are aware of the Bible's condemnation of homosexual activity and therefore refuse to partiNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
The bigot eiriamach likes killing when it's done by the Israeli military, but she gets all demure and prim when it is done by others. You're a nazi aNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Ferganainm: You don't understand the point? Well wake up. You have at least twice on this page identified the perpetrators of the Northern bank robA Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
Imagine the wee bairn whose father was a priest with bad blood and all, no hope of finding their roots.