Dear Rory - a mother remembers her son
Rory Staunton's death on April 1st 2012, aged 12, sparked a national campaign to end sepsis and get better care for kids in emergency rooms
Tragically Rory, your melody was left unsung in full. You were so looking forward to your life ahead.
But you sang a wonderful tune in your 12 short years. We have all learned from your life. We who loved you were part of the melody you were creating, without you it is hard, but we will continue your song and hope we make you proud.
Torture. As one special person in your life wrote, “It’s as if a Gordian Knot were entwined in an enigma, wrapped in cruelty.” No answer and a lifetime of loss.
Rory Staunton - you were our best 12 years.
Read more at the Rory Staunton Foundation at www.rorystaunton.com.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
"...Spending is Ireland, around Christmas is down by 25 percent since 2006 ..." How coincidental! That matches up with the increases in incRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Chuck - A very well stated lesson in realism. That's exactly the way it is.A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
What a HORRIBLE lede! Thomas PATRICK Sacco - and I feel NO need to explain MY Irish ancestry!Massive Irish property auction as 18-hole golf course sells for $900,000
Typo in caption - $90,000. Or was it in the headline - $900,000?