David Drumm says who should answer questions on bank guarantee
Ex-Anglo CEO says public has a right to know truth of disastrous £400 billion guarantee
"There is no reason why all communications, presentations and documents, including daily cash flow forecasts, which Anglo submitted to the Central Bank in September 2008 in support of the bank's request for liquidity assistance cannot be made available to the public to inform this issue and to satisfy the public's right to be accurately informed. They will prove that there was absolutely no attempt or desire to mislead anyone about the extent of the bank's problems."
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
More 'fried brain' nonsense...A sibling of an Irish person...is Irish...stay out of the Sun, 'n keep trying, cobber!!!Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family withoutGay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family withoutAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Seanmor, there is definitely a connection between the elimination of the Irish Parliament and the famine. The shortage was exacerbated by the corn law