Courts rule that the Catholic Church is ‘liable’ for sexual abuse carried out by priests
Landmark ruling could mean compensation for victims of abuse at the hands of the Church
The Catholic Church has been given leave to appeal the ruling. This landmark ruling potentially opens the floodgates for compensation claims.
More news stories from Ireland on IrishCentral
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
First of all, middle of all, and last of all, why would you believe anything that the NYT says?Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
I didn't see anything different that what you would see on ordinary beaches around the world. Besides the money taken in goes to charities so that isBah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
pronounced HESUS there were many born in December none were anything exceptional--all this rubbish stuff where are your brains guys & gals ?????Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Barry- I am a born and bred New Yorker. I was raised in one of its meanest City Projects, educated in its ghetto schools. Skin color has no meaning to