Congressman Peter King will focus on stopping illegals
Homeland Security head in new Congress sets agenda
Long Island congressman Peter King has promised a major crackdown effort on illegal immigration when he becomes Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee in the House on January 3rd.
King is expected to also head the Friends of Ireland caucus in Congress next year.
He believes strongly that President Obama has not done enough to battle the issue of illegals.
"The Obama administration continues to display an obvious lack of urgency when it comes to gaining operational control of the border, which is absolutely critical," King told The New York Post.
He said Obama has "done little" to stop illegals and he wants a new Mexican border strategy "that incorporates the necessary staffing, fencing and technology to do the job."
King is seeking tough sanctions on those who hire illegals and more federal money for police forces to focus on illegals. He wants more illegals arrested he told the newspaper.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
This season of good cheer did not start out as exclusively a Christian festival. According to Pagans, the early Christian church hijacked December 25No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s largest child porn kingpin
We wont prosecute him & we may not give him to a jurisdiction who will, He must have family in the government.Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
The saddest aspect of this matter is that, in 2013, ten years after the formal adoption of the ECHR into our domestic laws, Irish people who are anti-Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
It must be true...we have been 4 times and are planing our 5th