Come to the New York City launch of the Irish 'Click' & enjoy drinks for two bucks!
Don't miss IrishCentral's first-ever networking, partying — and drinking / good times — event, the Irish "Click."
We're expecting lots of New York Irish and Irish Americans — and maybe a few visitors from the Auld Sod — to join us for a $2-a-drink party at O'Neill's Bar on Thursday in Midtown Manhattan.
O'Neill's is at 729 Third Avenue between East 45th and 46th Streets, and the discounted drinks will be pouring from 6-10 p.m.
No, there's no cover charge — and there's plenty of time for a pint or two or three and some good Irish craic!
Meet lots of the people who put together IrishCentral.com, Irish America magazine, and The Irish Voice and Home & Away newspapers. We're looking forward to seeing you!
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
Dear Pat1234567890blah blah blah blah blah, be patient your holiday is coming May 1st when all your buddies can celebrate your utopian dictators.Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
So-called Christians who keep pitting themselves against their neighbors, humanity and progress do an immense disservice to their faith. The world canGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Good one, Tandoori Nights. So, this cake business is bigotry? If you're against bigotry, then you're against bigotry of all kinds right, Mr. O'DoherRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
@Smyrnian: 1) If an immigrant in Ireland wishes to bring over family members can can support them financially then I see no reason why they shouldn't