Canadian visa entry requirements to become easier for young Irish
Skilled Irish workers in strong demand
Anticipated changes to Canada's visa acceptance criteria next year will make it significantly easier for young Irish people to seek permanent residence there, according to a new report in Businesspost.
According to the report Canada needs the sort of skills Irish workers can provide in abundance including project managers, structural engineers, welders, estimators, diesel mechanics, carpenters and various other trades.
One of the most significant changes to Canadian immigration policy next year will be to make language the most important selection factor when processing visas.
A greater emphasis will also reportedly be placed on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience and remain in the workforce longer the government hopes.
In 2011, 5,340 Irish people reportedly went to Canada on working holiday visas and additional 6,000 travelled there on work permits with job offers.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
The proper word for "SylviasDaddy" is "thundering asshat." He does it because he has lost the argument. We shouldn't discriminateA Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
It seems that if Mr. Cardosi had any compassion at all for his birth mother and what she went through, he would at least make a token effort to be &quBaby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital as father calls for inquest
OMG !!!! What a nightmare !!!! Those poor parents, may God help them through this tradegy. Pending Medical Examiner report, I reserve my opinion.Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
The proper meaning of the adjective "gay" is "happy and carefree" or "festive" (as in the lyrics to "Deck the Halls