British Prime Minister also passes on Guinness pint
Will get special delivery of brew to Downing Street however
It looks like Barack Obama will be the only one to actually sip the black stuff of al the major celebrities offered a Guinness.
The Conservative Party leader followed the Queen’s lead visited the world famous St James’ Gate brewery with Irish counterpart Enda Kenny.
Alas, like the Queen, he decided not to take up the offer of a perfect pint poured in his honor by Guinness Operations Manager Colin O’Brien.
Whilst he declined the perfect pint, Cameron did ask O’Brien about the secret Guinness recipe – and is none the wiser!
“This is one of those moments when you realize it’s not with you.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
this is nothing but an immature nasty article to show that this ridiculous writer obviously does not like Sarah Palin. Yes there is a war on ChristmaNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
chuck: the men and women of 1916 wore uniforms. As for the American War of Independance,soldiers were executed by both sides for treason,espionage. AsJFK and the Sacred Heart were the twin pillars of life in Donegal
Ooh the little Donegal man made good.... why would a picture of JFK be in anyone's house in the eighties ?? Weird....Why is it that some (not all) IriBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Ugh .. this man... I sincerely hope I am not related to him anywhere down the line considering I am/was O'Reilly.... Does he really need to make comme