Brazillian bull causes more damage than Mayo’s celebrity shop crasher - VIDEOS
In Brazil this Wednesday a runaway bull found its way into a clothing store. The bull had escaped after a serious accident on the highway close-by. After an hour in the shop the bull escaped by ramming through the window display.
A group of men managed to lasso the bull with ropes as it crashed through the window.
David Nune, the store clerk, told TV Globo that he hid in the bathroom during the bull's visit. "I'm still scared," he said. "That sort of thing never happens."
A similar situation arose in County Mayo back in 2009. The video the bull rampaging through the SuperValu supermarket went viral.
The Ballinrobe bull had also escaped from its owner, this time on its way to the mart. After scaring some shop customers and giving the farmer quite a chase the bull eventually got to mart without having caused to much damage or, miraculously, any injuries.
County Mayo -
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
My greatest wish is to find my brother who was illegally adopted. I know this is a longshot. You were born to Mary Carey on 16th Sept 1944 at BessboroVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Where was MY FREEDOM to breathe clean air? My father smoked for over half of my life; I am 60. That's about 40yrs of second hand smoke. My sister smokRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I am sure Pope Francis is delighted to know he has quasi approval from our local, Catholic hating, Protestant abortion queen.Liam Neeson’s agent denies he was inebriated on TV show in Ireland
Hello everybody, my names is Cindy Davis Am from Canada i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.ATILA for the great work he did for me, he brought my lo