Boston gangster James ‘Whitey’ Bulger already immortalized with his own folk song – VIDEO
Song inspired by life of mob boss
Whitey Bulger, one of Boston’s most notorious criminals was the inspiration for a song entitled “Morning Light (A Ballad of James ‘Whitey’ Bulger).”
The song, composed by Brendan Hogan is a down tempo folk tune. The 31-year-old wrote the song last winter before the former mob boss was captured.
“As a Boston native, I wanted to pay homage to the city in a song and he’s the perfect character to have to do that,” Hogan told the Boston Herald.
“I knew I could do a whole album about him. The good brother, bad brother thing — it’s amazing. But I thought, ‘Who’s going to want to listen to that?’ ”
Speaking about the criminal’s recent capture the song artist has assumed Whitey was dead.
“I assumed he was dead or long gone,” Hogan said. “Fast-forward to last week and, well, I’m glad I had the song ready.”
Irish cop is credited with cracking 'Whitey' Bulger case
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
yes, a male hetero makes a career of baking cakes and then gives shade to a gay couple wanting him to bake them a cake for their ceremony. That's ricNew evidence emerges on death of Irish hero Michael Collins in IRA ambush - VIDEO
was a scene in the film " the treaty" where Brendan Gleason as collins said that although we werent going to be a great power,we could makeNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Mandela would have sold his Soul to have kept the support of the Western Media. The Republican Irish were not fighting Racist Apartheid; They were wagGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Lol, check out the comments below. The rural culchies and donkeys are getting their panties in a bunch over this. Bocktherobber takes the cake though,