Boston and Yonkers are the least drunk cities in America
Despite their reputations and large Irish populations, Boston and Yonkers, a heavily Irish suburb of New York City, have emerged as the least drinking cities in America. The news comes just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
Men's Health Magazine has just published the list of 'America's Drunkest Cities' based on deaths from liver disease, deaths in DUI crashes, binge drinking and harsh DUI laws. Over 100 cities were surveyed
Boston and Yonkers amazingly tied Rochester and New York, also a city with a large Irish population, in first place. Men’s Health noted that despite the fact that Boston has many college campuses and celebrated St. Patrick's Day heavily every year, the key statistics showed they earned an A-plus like Yonkers and Rochester. Even Salt Lake City, which is effectively dry, only received an A.
Thirteen cities finished dead last, they included Reno, Nevada, St. Louis, and Fresno, California.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
I was born at Sean Ross Abbey in January of 1953. I was adopted out of there at around 5yo. In 1989 I went back to the Abbey spent the night and Sr. HGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
As Bible-believing Christians the owners of this bake shop are aware of the Bible's condemnation of homosexual activity and therefore refuse to partiNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
The bigot eiriamach likes killing when it's done by the Israeli military, but she gets all demure and prim when it is done by others. You're a nazi aNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Ferganainm: You don't understand the point? Well wake up. You have at least twice on this page identified the perpetrators of the Northern bank rob