Bishop Eamon Casey's son speaks out over his father's betrayal
Peter Murphy says father made him feel like a "dirty little secret"
He added: “Whether he thought he made a mistake or not, I was the example of the end to all his hard work.”
Casey, now 86, returned to Ireland in 2006 and is now in a nursing home.
The interview is the latest in the series ‘Print and be Damned’ and airs on Irish TV station TV3 at 9pm next Thursday (Aug 8).
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
Amazing how a little bit of slippery stuff screws up the the mundane average driver--Daughter of Sandy Hook principal wears wedding dress mom picked out
What a sad,sad thing. There will be a lot emptiness in their homes at Christmas this year. I feel overwhelmed for them. I hope that they know that GodIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
NO its their own fault for sure just remember that piano bars ( where they worked)in IBIZA have a whole new meaning--effectively brothelsBah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
It is obvious that Jesus was not born in late December. The Gospel according to St. Luke states that the shepherds were abiding in the fields. Late De