Bill O’Reilly and Glenn Beck get the love factor from Michelle Bachmann
Republican congresswoman reveals "the factor is the factor"
Bill O’Reilly and Glenn Beck have a big fan in Michelle Bachmann as the Republican congresswoman from Minnesota gushed about the two political pundits in a recent interview.
Fox producer Jessie Waters interviewed Bachmann at a recent conservative political rally in Washington D.C. and asked her about the hard time she was getting from NBC.
“Whoever these guys are on MS they are not a factor, the Factor is the Factor. That’s it, the factor is the factor, “said Bachmann, sounding like she had found a new mantra.
“People vote with their feet. And they love Bill O'Reilly; they love Glenn Beck. They love the shows that are on Fox. That's what matters. Because people want to go where they can find truth. They obviously aren't finding truth over on some of these other channels.”
Bachmann has been feeling the heat recently from MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann in recent weeks over her comment on health care, but she seems to have found some solace from the Messrs O’Reilly and Beck.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
No discrimination of any kind allowed if a business is open to the public. Settled law. Period. That stone was overturned in the 60s and bigots and reGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Unlike you katiemac I do care about treating all people with respect. do you confine yourself to shopping at Tea Party approved outlets? i doubt it. wHow the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
I guess The Iron Lady called it. "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."You know you were brought up by Irish parents when…
Ah yes, Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph!!! And my friends would tell me my parents had the cutest accent. What accent? They don't have an accent! Also,