Bill O'Reilly accuses Muslims of doing ‘nothing’ to stop violence (VIDEO)
Responds to Kenya attack with blame
During his show The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News, host Bill O’Reilly criticized global cowardice to confront Islamic terrorism as a “growing industry” as part of his response to the recent terrorist attack in Kenya.
O’Reilly said they would “launch another 9/11” if they were able and criticized the Muslim world’s lack of action. After citing examples of Islamic terrorism he said, “What is the Muslim world doing about it? Nothing!”
He expressed his amazement that France was the “most aggressive country fighting the jihad.” O’Reilly said they were at least “understand[ing] the danger from fanatical Muslims.”
On Saturday, October 21, 2013 ten to fifteen gunmen took control of the Westgate shopping mall shooting people and taking hostages. Most of those killed were Kenyan and there were more than 175 people wounded. The attack was carried out by the Somalia based Al-Shabaab in response to Kenya’s involvement with the African Union military effort against the group.
Watch the clip here:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
First of all, middle of all, and last of all, why would you believe anything that the NYT says?Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
I didn't see anything different that what you would see on ordinary beaches around the world. Besides the money taken in goes to charities so that isBah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
pronounced HESUS there were many born in December none were anything exceptional--all this rubbish stuff where are your brains guys & gals ?????Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Barry- I am a born and bred New Yorker. I was raised in one of its meanest City Projects, educated in its ghetto schools. Skin color has no meaning to