Bill Clinton touts Barack Obama’s plan to 'rebuild America' in new presidential campaign ad- VIDEO
Clinton says Obama’s new plan relies on healthy middle class
Former President Bill Clinton has released a new commercial showing his support for incumbent President Barack Obama for the upcoming presidential election. The new commercial is a first from Clinton for Obama’s 2012 campaign.
In the video, available below, Clinton says that Obama is not only dedicated to rebuilding America, but that he has a strong plan to do so, and needs a healthy middle class to help bring America into the future.
The ad is released just days before the Republican National Convention (August 27-30) and after NBC News / WSJ polls released figures that show Obama is still maintaining a general lead over his Republican opponent Mitt Romney.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Curitiba, You state "The aforementioned countries are British countries in terms of common ancestry and culture and political boundaries betweenRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I would to see a breakdown of the figures alleging racism. This breakdown should include a division between black on white racism and white on blackAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Mr. Conboy attacks the Pope's recent statement by setting up a straw man. He attacks totalitarian socialism or communism as if the Pope was advocatingIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
Better brush up on their Spanish. It's going to a long haul for these two idiots.