Bankrupt tycoon’s family latest to accuse 'Prime Time' program of bias
Sean Quinn’s daughter lodges official complaint with RTE
Married to a solicitor, Quinn refers in her complaint to "selective editing" and "factual inaccuracies." She is currently involved in litigation between the bank and her family.
A spokesperson for RTE confirmed to the Sunday Independent that the Quinn family complaint is "being dealt with" but made no further comment.
RTE is currently under investigation over the massive libel pay-out to Fr Reynolds while beaten Presidential candidate Sean Gallagher has also lodged an official complaint about the station’s actions during a live debate.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
As a nurse, I'm agreeing w/padraiginrua. There is more to this story than is being told. Head do not come away from bodies unless there are extraordinGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
It's just that pesky Constitution(that the obama and his acolytes want to change) that stands in the way. You know, that Freedom of Religion thing thaSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Why has The Daily Show not recruited you, Cahir? You'd be brilliant!Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
BrianO -- Message from the real Irish. You guys are simply insane. What a relief you have nothing to do with us.