Almost two weeks on IrishCentral takes a look at Sandy ravaged Redhook in Brooklyn – VIDEO
We talk to some Brooklyn residents about how they are coping in the storms aftermath
Over ten days since Sandy hit the east coast and claimed the lives of at least 120 people, residents in many parts of New York, Connecticut and New Jersey are still without power and heat.
WNYC reports that in Red Hook Houses in Brooklyn, one of the worst-off developments, about half the residents are still dealing with power outages, no heat and in some cases no water at all.
As part of our ongoing coverage we went to Redhook to speak with some residents about how the recovery is going.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
I've dealt with these kind of people, typically evangelists / southern baptists /born agains To put it simply they believe that every word in the bibGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I have to note Brian O's comment about the execution squads. This is a madness idea perpetrated by racists like beck, Limbaugh, tony perkins of theGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I've dealt with these kind of people, typically evangelists / southern baptists /born agains To put it simply they believe that every word in the bibA Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
Cheez Phlutiphan, get thee to a therapist! As for the article, what is the point? I couldn't find one. Is it that this adoptee felt no loss because