After slating him, Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney -VIDEO
Donald Trump hasn't always been a Romney fan
First Donald Trump came to bury Mitt Romney, but yesterday he came to praise him. It was a remarkable turn around for Trump, who hasn't always been a fan of Romney's.
Prior to closing in on the GOP presidential nomination, real estate mogul and 'Celebrity Apprentice' host Trump enjoyed trash talking Romney on national television every chance he got.
'I wasn't in love with the job he did in Massachusetts,' Trump told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News in August. 'He wasn't popular. He was a one-term governor...and the Romneycare was obviously not a good situation.'
Trump has also famously called Romney a 'small business guy' in comparison to himself on CNN's 'State of the Union.'
'He walked away with some money from a very good company that he didn't create,' Trump said. 'My net worth is many, many, many times Mitt Romney,' he continued, relishing the chance to compare his fortune with Romney's.
Throwing Donald Trump under the bus
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
was a scene in the film " the treaty" where Brendan Gleason as collins said that although we werent going to be a great power,we could makeNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Mandela would have sold his Soul to have kept the support of the Western Media. The Republican Irish were not fighting Racist Apartheid; They were wagGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Lol, check out the comments below. The rural culchies and donkeys are getting their panties in a bunch over this. Bocktherobber takes the cake though,An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Curitiba - Thank you. I know. In the US, however and in Ireland where I live part time, a surprising number of people do not realise that.