Adventurous feline takes a trip to the city -SEE VIDEO
A Dublin cat who wandered onto a city bound train has been issued the first pet commuter card in Ireland.
Lilou the cat was finally reunited with her owner Eric Bieci after she strolled onto a DART commuter train in the Dublin suburb of Malahide. The fare avoider continued her solo commute into the city centre when a pet lover scooped her up the cat at Pearse Station and turned her over to the rail company employees.
After consulting CCTV footage Iarnróid Éireann train officials were able to establish that the kitty’s journey began in Malahide. Officials then sent out a public appeal and a picture of the feline via Twitter.
The concerned owner Eric Bieci had fruitlessly looked for his four legged friend before becoming aware of her city excursion. After collecting her from the city centre he thanked Iarnróid Éireann staff members.
After Bieci was reunited with his pet, the transit company decided to issue the adventurous kitty with a train commuter pass for future journeys.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Curitiba - Where do you think States get their money? From the citizenry and capitalist enterprise.Families as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
My greatest wish is to find my brother who was illegally adopted. I know this is a longshot. You were born to Mary Carey on 16th Sept 1944 at BessboroVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Where was MY FREEDOM to breathe clean air? My father smoked for over half of my life; I am 60. That's about 40yrs of second hand smoke. My sister smokRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I am sure Pope Francis is delighted to know he has quasi approval from our local, Catholic hating, Protestant abortion queen.