New York Irish immigrants lose thousands of dollars in ATM scam
Media relations officer with the Bank of America in New York T.J. Crawford told the Irish Voice on Tuesday that although he cannot discuss the incidents involving the ATM skimming, he did assure customers will be reimbursed if “fraudulent activity occurred on their account.”
He warned customers to report the incident “in a timely manner.”
“It’s necessary for customers to report the incident within 60 days after they receive a statement from the bank,” he said.
Crawford said police are currently investigating the ATM skimming in the Bronx, but he could not divulge anything more.
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
And those cheap industrial "chocolate" diamonds!Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Pat123: Very good observation. We should judge a person by what they accomplish not by the labels put upon on them.The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
I wonder less about the possibility of everyone having equal incomes than those who do nothing but get huge federal subsidies anyway. Check out some rOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
Excellent, useless, reporting, Cormac. I say we round up these blue-eyed devils and put 'em all in a Paddy Wagon and run 'em out of town. Unless they