A father’s Christmas reflection -- Ireland’s immigration and loss takes its toll on the holidays
Irish families reflect on those who will be missing from the dinner table this Christmas
Until then “May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch on your door, and may happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas”
Nollaig Shona Dhaoibh
** Pat Mc Ginn, from Camloch, County Armagh, is an IrishCentral reader.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
The cake seller is forcing his beliefs on the cake buyer. Blantant bigotry. He sells daily to LGBT's and never questions them the sanctimonious hypocrGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
This is just a prelude to doctors being forced to serve the obamacare networks even though they do not want to. Soon we will be conditioned to do workOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
chiefs against redskins, an indian on indian crime. sign really would be offensive if it where the cowboys or patriots. I was really disappointed whenGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
DonMiller: NOT if the state has a NON-DISCRIMINATION LAW on the books, which MOST if not ALL do....you are running a PUBLIC BUSINESS....if it were PRI