$3 million Limerick home sells for just $599,800
Expensive property sold for nearly one-fifth of original asking price
A mansion in Crecora, Co Limerick, complete with its very own private lake, has sold for €450,000 ($599,800), a huge drop from the €2.3m ($3m) asking price from three years ago.
According to the Irish Independent, listings in the online Property Price Register show that Somerton House, a six-bedroom, five bathroom home, sold for nearly one-fifth of its original asking price on July 24.
The 6,000sq ft home and its landscaped gardens was sold through Rooney auctioneers and was one of the most expensive properties it had for a time.
The Irish Independent reports that the Property Price Register shows 4,300 sales in the capital so far this year, with just over 700 last month, and twenty properties in Dublin selling for over €1m last month alone.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
Comparing baboon and chimpanzee species to "races" of the one species Homo Sapiens is, to borrow Barry's words, "offensive and ridiculoIreland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
WE love the $ simpleSpanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
She must be the only "holier than thou " judge in EspanaDunnes Stores protesters attended Nelson Mandela’s funeral
Another of of misguided socialist idiots