25 years after Shane MacGowan blasts out ‘Fairy Tale of New York’
Live from 02 venue in Dublin on Friday night, the legend grows
What to say about Shane MacGowan?
He may be 55 and had more late nights than the rest of us combined but that beautiful gravelly voice is still intact.
And so is the wondrous ‘Fairtytale of New York” legendary song that he wrote.
Shane McGowan appeared live with the Pogues Friday night at the 02 venue in Dublin and the finale was the song that has officially become the greatest Christmas hit of all time.
So sit back and relax and enjoy (Apart from the female vocalist who doesn’t quite matchup with Kirsty MacColl).
After 25 years Shane, who is 55 on Christmas day, is still the king.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
Heads do not come away from torsos spontaneously. There has to be more to this story. Also c-sections, while great when warrented, are not the cure-Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
Cormac represents the morbid depths of Irish paddy journalism. He's a shrill feminist and politically correct feces thrower who offers no content or iPatrick Kavanagh's poem 'A Christmas Childhood' in Ireland
There were only two wise men, the Sine Brothers from The Golan Heights. Heading to Damascus they got lost and met an Arab called Al-Gebra who pro-portHollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope as little more than a ‘figurehead’
Back to Gabe BYRNE, He does not realize that the church has been on going for over 2000 yrs. sometimes bad, most of the time for the good. The pope