Ryanair sexy stewardess ad campaign is banned by British authorities
Irish airline slammed for sexist promotion featuring undressed employees
Public opinion against the promotion was mobilized by an online campaign led by a flight attendant called Ghada.
At the time she said: “I’m a member of cabin crew. I love my job and take it seriously, so I was disgusted to see this Ryanair ad which basically portrays cabin crew as glamour models.
“My work colleagues, many of whom are male, work hard with me to ensure the safety of our passengers.
“Safety is our number-one priority, not the brand of our underwear.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
What about the Giant's Causeway in County Antrim?Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Well maybe some Irish judges could pass comment on the shameful cruelty to animals that occurs in Spain under the guise of bullfighting.No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s largest child porn kingpin
I agree with johnbyrneNew Northern Ireland flag is not an option, loyalists tell Richard Haass
The flag of the nation indeed - Ireland has a flag.