Police believe one person is responsible for ten bodies found on Long Island - VIDEO
Five of the ten bodies identified as prostitutes, police reaching out to escort community
The remains of ten people found on Gilgo Beach, LI have continued to mystify police, leading investigators to believe that the murders were all work of a single serial killer, spanning back over the past decade.
Gilbert, a prostitute who was last seen last May running from her house, Dormer believes that it's just a coincidence that she went missing close to where the remains were found. "We believe that it's just a coincidence that she went missing in Oak Beach and the bodies were found on Gilgo Beach, which is right across Ocean Parkway and farther west," he told Newsday. "The M.O. is completely different, the scenario is completely different."
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
Curitiba, You ask me "what's the massive difference?" between English and Irish people (in support of your argument that "Ireland is aThe perfect gift for Christmas, a stay at an Irish hotel
I know of one very Irish guest house operated by an Irish couple in Connecticut, near my wife's hometown. She and I have spent a few nights there arouNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
You should hear in the USA the right wng extremists calling Nelson Mandela all kinds of names and insults...........Why because he is black. These riVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
YOur welcome to smoke - and take a decade off you life from lung cancer, throat cancer, nicotine scaring the arteries which provides places where pla