News from around the 32 counties of Ireland
A look at news from around Ireland
Irishman Robbie Robinson returned home to Dublin last Thursday.
The 32-year-old, from Ashford in County Wicklow, has spent almost four weeks lying in a coma in a hospital in Bangkok after suffering a horrific fall.
He was left with catastrophic head injuries after falling from the fourth-story of an apartment building on June 22.
Robbie's mother, Martina Robinson, said the family had received the green light to fly their loved one home Thursday.
[Source: Evening Herald]
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
IC is screwing around with posts , as usual. To those trying to make a connection between the Famine and capitalism.....belly laughing...please try thVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Australia(the first country to introduce plain packaging) has seen a dramatic reduction in smoking especially amongst teens. A pack of (30) cigarettesVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
As an oncology nurse I support any efforts to decrease the use of tobacco products. The ability of the tobacco lobby ( and those in its thrall ) to deSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Failed VP, failed half governor, failed Catholic and failed mother, a mental lightweight who plays to a knuckle dragging audience. What war on Christm