More affairs by Iris Robinson alleged
Tawdry tales spill out of other dangerous liaisons
- News / Insiders say First Minister Peter Robinson unlikely to survive crisis / Click here
- News / Ian Paisley's rage over Robinson affairs / Click here
- News / Iris Robinson lover is now a gay pin up boy / Click here
- News / Father and son affair? Reports wife of Northern Irish leader had fling with teen lover's father / Click here
New allegations of affairs by the wife of Peter Robinson Northern Ireland's First Minister have surfaced following the shock revelations last week that she had a relationship with a 19-year-old boy, the son of a close friend who she is also said to have slept with.
Iris Robinson resigned and admitted she had attempted suicide after the affair with Kirk McCambley, the youth she also got a $100,000 loan for to start his new restaurant business. That loan is now being investigated.
The Sunday Tribune newspaper has now reported that while her husband was being held in jail in the Irish Republic, Robinson had an affair with a high-ranking member of the Democratic Unionist Party.
"The Sunday Tribune has been told she previously had an affair with McCambley's father, Billy, who had a drink problem. There was another affair in the 1980s with a DUP member. After Peter Robinson led a loyalist invasion into Clontibret, Co Monaghan, the RUC withdrew security from his east Belfast home. Off-duty security force members provided the Robinsons with protection. The DUP member, whose name is known to this newspaper, regularly visited Iris when Peter wasn't at home. They had numerous sexual encounters. We are not publishing his name to protect his privacy," the newspaper claims.
The newspaper also reported that she also claimed that Catholic workers in a restaurant once tried to poison her husband.
"We have to be very careful. About 10 years ago, we had a meal in a restaurant on the outskirts of Belfast that had a very nationalist staff. Peter ordered steak. They put rat poison in it. He suffered bleeding and was extremely sick."
The newspaper also reported that she went to the Reverend Ian Paisley to try and save her marriage. "Sources have also said Iris once visited the Reverend Ian Paisley and said she wanted to leave Peter. Paisley advised her to try to make the marriage work for the sake of their children," the Sunday Tribune reported.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
This makes me sad. I believe he should sue, but he chooses not to. I have a problem with the school's position that Catholics and non Catholics alikePhoto shows Irish revolutionaries three years before Easter Rising
Did any body notice how quick Independent.ie pulled all the negative comments about past & present corrupt politicians that ruined Ireland ?? EndaGay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
You cannot be a teacher in today's world without caring deeply for the welfare of the next generation and supporting the education systems we work inGay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Love is love Chuck and it should be enjoyed by all, even you. I said the Catholic church, I don't know what you read, God only knows what is in your l