Irish police arrest 14 suspected IRA dissidents after funeral
Raids carried out after paramilitary funeral is condemned
Irish police have arrested 14 people suspected of Real IRA activity after nationwide raids. The arrests came after shots were fired and paramilitary trappings including masked gunmen were present at the funeral of Real IRA leader Alan Ryan in Dublin.
Ryan was shot dead after a gangland-style attack believed to be linked to drug dealings.
More than 200 police raided homes and arrested 13 men and one woman in counties Dublin, Kildare and Meath.
There has been loud criticism of how police handled the funeral of the paramilitary leader, allowing shots to be fired and masked gunmen to slip away.
Justice Minister Alan Shatter has also criticized the media for its coverage of Alan Ryan. he described the scenes at the funeral as “reprehensible and absolutely unacceptable”.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
A sibling can apply for an Irish passport. Any sibling of an Irish person meaning a sibling born outside of Ireland bonehead. One really does have toNelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
Eiriamach!! The IRA were fighting state terrorism and had massive support in the 70's and 80's and I am disappointed you take the side of unionism andBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Some make a lot over the fact that Mandela associated with communists while looking over the fact that he also associated with capitalists. He was a nNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
You're not capable of carrying out an adult debate especially when most of your dribbling's are based on false premises chucky babe