Flash mob rendition of ‘Hallelujah Chorus’ stuns Dubliners - VIDEO
Massive turnout of singers stops major shopping center
A Dublin shopping center was the victim of a joyous flash mob attack on Sunday afternoon – as hundreds of singers from choirs serenaded shocked shoppers.
The mass rendition of the Hallelujah Chorus was the grand finale of a Big Music Week organised by Ireland’s national radio station RTE.
Just after noon, hundreds of people from choirs all over the country joined together to surprise shoppers.
Organizers described it as a ‘great success’ while the stunned shoppers said they were delighted with the impromptu gig.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Based on my experiences here (US) I would only advise a bit of skepticism with the complaints of racial "harassment". We have seen far tooRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Based on my experiences here (US) I would only advise a bit of skepticism with the complaints of racial "harassment". We have seen far tooGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
It certainly is discrimination. If one is open to serve the public, that means serving EVERYONE and with courtesy. @ Mr. O'Doherty, I find it hypocrFamilies as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
Gus have you been in touch with the sisters who ran the mother and baby home in Bessboro? They do have registers and a database and should be able to