“Bath salts” zombie attack as mother busts out of maternity ward
Police restrain synthetic drug user in hospital just two days after the birth of her child
Carla Murphy, from Altoona, PA, has been charged with smoking the synthetic drug known as “bath salts” in the maternity ward of a central Pennsylvania hospital.
The local newspaper, the Altoona Mirror, reports that the police were called to subdue Murphy after she stripped naked, rolled around on the shower floor, and refused to answer questions from hospital staff.
Police later found the drugs in Murphy’s personal effects and at her home. She referred to the drugs found in her belonging as “Disco”. Police also found needles and other paraphernalia at her home.
The incident took place on 17th June. Murphy had given birth to her child in the hospital just two days before.
Murphy (31) has no attorney listed on online court records. She is charged with aggravated assault and various drug counts.
Her case will be heard on 8th August.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
That judge should come into the 21st century. Such an idiotic comment She should be a judge on the Rose of Tralee or Spain has got Talent!Order praised for delaying parade
These people are retarded !New Northern Ireland flag is not an option, loyalists tell Richard Haass
The loyalist/unionist/queen kissers have a flag , its a WHITE ONE ! Maybe adams & McGinness can hold it for them !DUP would back limited immunity if sought by victims
Their will never be immunity until england leaves