St Patrick’s Day sweet tooth - Bailey’s chocolate chip ice cream pie
A mouthwateringly good recipe for St. Paddy's Day
If your mouth isn't watering at the very sound of this dessert then you're off your rocker!
This recipe for homemade ice cream pie is simple, delicious and pretty inexpensive to make.
Your friends and family will thank you!
Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Pie
1 Oreo cookie crust
1 pint vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
3 cups whipped cream
cocoa powder for dusting
1. Allow the vanilla ice cream to soften on the countertop for about 1/2 hour. Then place it in a mixing bowl and stir in the Irish cream until it is completely incorporated into the ice cream. Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream until just incorporated. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
2. Pour the ice cream mixture into the prepared pie crust and freeze it for at least 8 hours, or up to 2 days.
3. Right before serving top the pie with a thick layer of the remaining whipped cream and dust it with cocoa powder.
Is your mouth watering yet?
More #IRISHFOOD (4)
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.