Irish recipe for best St. Patrick's Day cupcakes
Little green tasty treats for your Paddy's Day party folks
* 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup canola oil
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Green food coloring, optional
* Cream cheese frosting
* In a large bowl, beat the milk, sugar, oil and eggs until well blended. In a small bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended.
* Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Add food coloring to frosting if desired. Frost cupcakes. Yield: 1 dozen.
- A variation on the traditional Irish Christmas Cake recipe ...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse...
- Hearty and warming Irish beef and onion pie recipe...
- Top ten best Irish food and drink treats for the Christmas season...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas