World reacts to Royal baby birth on Twitter
Royal Baby boy, born 4:24 July 22, 2013, welcomed into the world by celebrities everywhere
The birth that the world has been anticipating has arrived with the arrival of Prince William and Kate Middleton's first baby boy. The news broke just after 3:30 ET and social media lit up with immediate fervor.
The hashtags #Royalbaby, #royalbabyboy, #royalcongrats, and #itsaboy are rapidly climbing the trending tags on the twittersphere.
The new addition to the royal family came in at a healthy 8lbs, 6oz at 4:24 London time.
Celebrities all over are reacting to the birth. Stars Olivia Wilde, Ellen Degeneres, Snooki, and Piers Morgan just a few of the celebrities to react to the birth.
Even Severus Snape (@_Snape_) had one to offer: Dear William & Kate: If William is 100% royal and Princess Kate is 0% royal, will that make your son a half-blood prince?
The British Monarchy even took to twitter to announce the birth, tweeting a picture of the birth announcement.
The baby shares his birthday with the likes of Selena Gomez, Rhys Ifans, and Alex Trebek.
There has not yet been an announcement on the name of the baby, though it is expected to come soon. Names such as James, George, William, and Philip stand among the top of predictions.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...