Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to co-star in new flick
Will Ferrell is set to play a hedge fund manager who has seen God
Will Ferrell has starred in many roles throughout his acting career, but a “narcissistic hedge fund manager who thinks he has seen God” will be his newest one, according to Deadline.
Warner Brothers has just acquired the rights to “Swear to God,” written by the writers of “Due Date,” Alan Cohen and Alan Freedland. The duo are also the writers of “King of the Hill” and “American Dad.” Adam McKay’s set to direct it; he’s worked on a number of other productions with Ferrel, such as “Anchorman," "Talladega Nights," “The Other Guys” and "Step Brothers," according to the Huffington Post.
McKay and Ferrell have their own label called “Gary Sanchez Productions.” Aside from the productions that he’s done with McKay, Ferrell has also starred in: “Megamind,” “Everything Must Go,” “Blades of Glory,” “Semi-Pro,” and “Superstar” with Molly Shannon.
Will Ferrell’s ‘Funny or Die’ spoof of George Bush’s reaction to Osama Bin Laden’s death - VIDEO
Will Ferrell - List of Irish Americans
‘Other Guys’ Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell team up for ‘Turkey Bowl’
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas