'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Co. voted 'World's Sexiest Men'
Robert Pattinson has been voted Glamour Magazine's "World's Sexiest Man" for the second time in two years while the rest of the male cast made it into top positions.
Pattinson came in at number one in the poll. But Pattinson, who plays Edward Cullen, a vampire, in "The Twilight Saga" wasn't the only vampire to make the cut.
Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob Black in the franchise, came in at number two. Also Kellan Lutz, who plays Emmet Cullen and Xavier Samuel, who plays Riley Biers, came in fourth and fifth respectively.
The fact that the Twilight cast mostly fills the top five is quite a coup. These youngsters have taken over stars like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt who had dominated these polls for over two decades. If you ever needed proof that youth rules the world Justin Bieber made it into the top tep. He's only 13!
Johnny Depp is now ranked in sixth place. Brad Pitt is in 33rd and George Clooney in 35th.
Acting editor of Glamour.com, Charlotte Duck said: "Women are attracted to vampires because of the element of danger that comes with them. They are the ultimate bad boy - and women want to tame the beast within."
Top Ten -
1. Robert Pattinson
2. Taylor Lautner
3. Ian Somerhalder
4. Xavier Samuel
5. Kellan Lutz
6. Johnny Depp
7. Justin Bieber
8. Gerard Butler
9. Hayden Christensen
10. Channing Tatum
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...